Integrating dataset from Gloogle Cloud Storage to Labelbox Category

The integration seems to go all the way through but I cannot upload a file to test it. By following the instructions on “Google Cloud Storage.” It mentions to create a json file on the text editor. I cannot find a text editor on Labelbox??

hey @jazzlives, thanks for your message!

I assume you’re referring to this section of the documentation?

If yes, then here’s how to proceed: upload a dataset via the UI, following these steps:

• create a json file representing your text asset, like here
  • upload your json file like here

Hello mvoisin and thank you for your response, I really appreciate it. I had to wait for Tech support (No Weekend). They answered and I was able to test it successfully going to Step 1 and pasting their example:

I also asked them another question (twice) and they take so long to answer it. Maybe you can please:

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE, I would like a response to the 2nd question that I added today with the screenshot. I want to know if the .CSV files on my dataset are the correct format or not and I will not continue until you give an answer please??? I want to make sure the data I have on my GCP there (Downloaded from my website hosting site via phpMyAdmin) comply and could be used with the Labelbox Annotation Tool?

Thanks again mvoisin for your attention!

Hello again mvoisin I was not allowed to place another image on my last post. I’ll just repeat the second part here:

“VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE, I would like a response to the 2nd question that I added today with the screenshot. I want to know if the .CSV files on my dataset are the correct format or not and I will not continue until you give an answer please??? I want to make sure the data I have on my GCP there (Downloaded from my website hosting site via phpMyAdmin) comply and could be used with the Labelbox Annotation Tool?”

CSVfilesGCP

Thanks again mvoisin for your attention!

@jazzlives , We don’t support the import of .csv file, you can either import text file (.txt) ref documentation : Import text data
Or a raw text (where row_data will where the text will be located).

Many thanks,
PT
Labelbox Support

1 Like