Changing display font for data row text attachment

Just wondering if there is a way to change the font type for text attachments. Currently they’re displayed in a thick italic arial which is not the most readable for our labellers.

1 Like

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your question.

With “RAW_TEXT”, it is not possible to change the style. You can use “HTML” if you need more flexibility (see in the Labelbox documentation: link)

I will submit a feature request on your behalf to ask for a way to change the font used to display attachments of RAW_TEXT types.

Best,

PaulN
Labelbox Support

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much, it would massively improve the user experience. For internal reasons we would prefer to use raw text attachments as passages than HTML and giving some control over this display would be great. The raw text formatting is not particularly legible right now.

1 Like

Hey @sam while it will be pretty difficult to use Labelbox to format your text data, there are plenty of text editors out there to try. I would reccomend you build a pre-processing step to format all your text data before uploading to Labelbox. This post is from A WHILE AGO™ so sorry if you’re no longer looking to solve this - but if you are feel free to reply or DM me and I can try to help you further refine that thick italic font haha.