Export_v2 from a project not working anymore, task IN_PROGRESS indefinitely

• Using Python 3.10 and labelbox 3.66.0
  • project.export_v2 is not working anymore, with task just hanging IN_PROGRESS
  • The project (cltwlfvrw02ne070jgwlscmqw) is a small HTML project from which export_v2 use to work perfectly fine before updating to the latest SDK version
  • What works is using client.enable_experimental = True and project.export
  • However, I have now reached the max number of concurrent tasks as I could not find in the docs how to delete/terminate a task given the ID

At a minimum, if you could help me to terminate all those hanging tasks, that would be great (task ids: clu11te9s003f07zhdjn3d6u2, clu11kuhc02du07xecs7d1v6t, clu10wfum02ce071s40izcjto, clu10tgr60202071l3euogdzj, clu10lkfm01m707xeac8g8nrb, clu0qpzdb000o070g38oh0p21, clu0qgkga00tr07y955zeerkg, clu0qbl7404k807y22sypcta8, clu0pzgo10hf307ye4lv174hu, clu0pvbsb008407xne6jd8uvp)

1 Like

Hey @tw974 ,

Let me look into it, given your comment : “client.enable_experimental = True” and “project.export” streamble exports seems to work (ref : Export overview) I will check with those tasks stalled and stop it from our end to free some concurrency for you.

Many thanks,
PT

I stopped a few tasks (+6h) I have this error message recurring :

1 validation error for ExportDataRowsPayload
params -> includeInterpolatedFrames
  none is not an allowed value (type=type_error.none.not_allowed)

Not sure if you have used this parameter but as a preventive steps I would do "interpolated_frames": False" :

import labelbox

client = labelbox.Client(api_key='<your API key>')
params = {
	"data_row_details": True,
	"metadata_fields": True,
	"attachments": True,
	"project_details": True,
	"performance_details": True,
	"label_details": True,
	"interpolated_frames": False
}

project = client.get_project('clsii7er01ds0070b3oz324ie')
export_task = project.export_v2(params=params)

export_task.wait_till_done()
if export_task.errors:
	print(export_task.errors)
export_json = export_task.result
print(export_json)

let me know how it goes on your end.

Many thanks,
PT

1 Like

Thanks for a quick reply! Will test it out and let you know

1 Like

All good, specifying that extra export param seems to work. Thanks for your help

2 Likes

I am having the same issue, except updating that param does not seem to solve it for me!

1 Like

Hey @xavier.nogueira .

Could you provide the code you are using and the version of the SDK also the project id could help.

Thanks.

1 Like

For simplicity we can track this issue on my other thread: Request limit maxed by hanging export? - #4 by xavier.nogueira

I’ll add these details there.

1 Like