Problem Exporting Video with Masks

The error it gives me is
error: OpenCV(4.7.0) error: (-215:Assertion failed) !_src.empty() in function ‘cv::cvtColor’

I tried opening the mask URL and it points me to the mask when I click it. Then I checked and found that I get a 401 error(Request Exception: 401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url). I checked my API key but I can’t find any solution to this.

Thanks in advance,
ID

Hey @johnnyd.dimitriadis ,
Could you provide the project id you are referring to here?
Additionally are the mask(s) present in the UI?

Many thanks,
PT

Thanks for the reply. I did manage to fix my problem with getting the masks. Below is the code:

Now I have another issue I did watch video tutorial on Video Extraction. There you guys use an example of bounding boxes. In my project I used the segmentation tool and paint brush for my ROIs.

I did try to use ChatGPT to get some help but it didn’t work. I also checked the documentation in the video exports tab(the segmentation specifically) but I still can’t figure out how I can get my video to play with the annotations in it.

Thanks again,
ID

Edit: PROJECT_ID = “clon7uqxl01st073p72a1a8q2”

So let me rephrase this, you would like to have your annotations to show up in your videos via the export?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes! That’s what I would like and I am also trying to export the frames from the video(without the annotations) as images just like I did with the masks.

Thank you,
ID

Did you get a solution? Were you able to export your videos with their annotations?