Request for Document Annotation - Bounding Box Method

Dear Team,

We have a set of documents that include forms containing tabular content, and we require your assistance in annotating these forms. The annotation process involves the following steps:

1. Annotating tables that consist of headers, rows, and column headers.
  2. Providing annotation for each cell within the table.
  3. Including column and row header information in the respective cell annotations.
  4. Addressing the presence of checkboxes within the documents.
  5. Acquiring the coordinates of each annotated cell in JSON format.
  6. It’s important to note that the input format for the documents is JPG.

We kindly request that the annotation be done using the Bounding Box method. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Raghavendra Jeevanand.
Lead Annotation Engineer At Ushur
raghavendra.jeevanand@ushur.com

Hi @raghavendra.jeevanan ,

Not sure I understand your ask here?
Labelbox can outsource your labeling needs, this can be requested in the platform itself : Boost Express

Many thanks,
PT

Hi PT,

My query is that we have hundreds of Forms with data. Those forms have Tabular structures, each table has a Column header and row header.
we need to annotate those table cells, we are looking for an annotation tool that provides the ability to draw a bounding box around each cell also we should be able to add those respective column header and row header info with the label to that bounding box after saving the tool should give the JSON file for this annotation.
Does your Labelbox tool provide this feature?

|

• |

Regards,

Given you have mentioned you have images, yes we do support bounding box on images :

1 Like

I’ve done/am doing something similar for tables inside PDF’s. If you’re still on the hunt for a clever solution for tables inside PDFs inside Labelbox please let me know @raghavendra.jeevanan and I’d be happy to share some insights. Either reply here to let me know you’re still around and looking for help or DM me. Whichever you prefer!

Also lovingly refered to as “Turtles, all the way down.” :slight_smile: