AWS Integration not working on new data rows

Hi, We have an s3 integration set up with labelbox for quite a while. It stopped working suddenly. The datasets in catalog are able to fetch images from the same folder and bucket but when I add a new data row, it is not able to fetch the image from s3. The check connection option says that connection is working. But on new data rows I get this error “The data row could not be fetched because the user does not have access to it.”

Any help is appreciated.

Facing the same issue. I believe this is a problem with labelbox. I hope it gets fixed asap

1 Like

Same issue on my side since multiple hours :confused:
Any updates on that topic?

1 Like

Hi Mathis, unfortunately, there’s no update yet, but I contacted the labelbox support team, and they’ve escalated the issue. I suggest you do the same to make them know how severe this is.

1 Like

It got fixed yesterday on my projects. It was an issue on labelbox’s end.

1 Like

Thanks for your response Ammara. So if you create a labelbox project using Python SDK all the data rows are uploaded successfully? For me, some data rows are uploaded successfully while others are not. The last project I created had 1,5000 samples and about 222 failed to get uploaded. I used the re-process feature in the labelbox UI but it does not work. The re-process feature was used to help fix this issue in the past but it does not work now.