Multipage workspace - inability to submit

Hello, I encountered an issue during the “start labeling” process where three samples for annotation appeared on my desktop. It likely happened because I skipped some samples, and these skipped ones automatically moved to the “In review” status. I need to separate these samples and submit them individually. Additionally, I would like to inquire if it’s possible to revert the number of displayed annotation samples back to just one.I would like to ask for some advice. Thank you.

Hi @martina.dvorakova ,

Great question, skipped labels are treated the same way as annotated labels, which means they will change status as if there were already processed.
Now, within the data rows tab you can filters those labels :

not sure I understand your last question, could you clarify?
“Additionally, I would like to inquire if it’s possible to revert the number of displayed annotation samples back to just one.I would like to ask for some advice.”

Many thanks,
PT

Thank you for your reply:) As to my last question: The problem is that originally (before skipping the two images) when I clicked on „Start labeling“, only one image appeared. I was able to annotate this image and then immediately submit it. However, after skipping the two images, there is always a set of three images to annotate (each of them is displayed separately on the whole page and I can click through between them, as the screenshots show). Only one of them has the „submit“ option so I guess I have to submit all three images together, not separately. As the annotation takes a lot of time, I would prefer to submit at least something (e.g. one image) rather than wait until all three images are ready.

I tried to remove the images from my queue (settings – queue – clear reservations). Then, after clicking again on „start labeling“, one of the three images was replaced by another – but there were still three images in total (instead of one). Is there a way to reduce the number of displayed images back to just one image per task?