Slack and Label box invitation

Hello,

I am new here.
I passed the qualification and completed all of the onboarding courses but I have not received any email invitation for Slack and Labelbox I have been waiting for.
Can somebody help me how to solve the issue?
Do you guys have the same problem like I have?

3 Likes

Hi!
I have the same problem, I already send an email to support@alignerr.com but I have had no answer.

Hi, I’m facing the same issue. No emails for Deel or Slack have been sent to me although I passed both my assessments today.

I am facing the same issue. I passed the qualifications and completed the onboarding training but haven’t yet received invitations to fully engage in the projects.

I would really appreciate your support in getting the invites to complete the background/screening process and start labeling.

Hi there, we typically onboard Alignerrs from Monday to Friday, once all onboarding steps are completed, including background checks, Deel registration, and Labelbox training. Please note that due to the high volume of candidates, you may experience delays in receiving your credentials.

My issue was resolved four days ago. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I have not been able to complete the background check because I am unable to access the email I used to register with Alignerr. The same issue applies to Deel and Slack, as I cannot access my email. Can anyone assist me with the background check email so that I can proceed with the onboarding?

You have to use the same email for security purposes. Thank you!

1 Like

Please go to app.Alignerr.com and chat with the support team!

1 Like

Hi. How can I reach the support team on allignerr app? I’m also facing the same issue.

Hey there, thanks for the update, but I still haven’t received any invitation to Deel and Labelbox, including for the background checks. It’s been two weeks since I passed the test.

@michaelndungu1986 I see you have contacted support, we will reply to you there, we received quite a lot of request over the weekend so bear with us, we appreciate your patience.

Okay and there was a mistake in my date of birth how can I adjust it please.

Hello, I completed everything even the background screening. On my alignerr portal i can see both the slack invite and labelbox invite button but only the slack button works when i tap on the labelbox button nothing happens

Hello! I’m Robert. I was redirected from LinkedIn and received a link to complete the onboarding tests on your platform. Although I passed successfully, I haven’t received an invitation to join Slack. What should be my next steps?

Hi @ngangarobert749,

Thanks for your message.

Please contact Alignerr support via Intercom -bottom right widget- from the Alignerr application or the Labelbox platform.

Best,

PaulN
Labelbox Support

Okay, thank you for your response.

Hi @ptancre, I’ve noticed that everyone I know who passed the French tests before me was onboarded, but despite my near-perfect score, I haven’t been onboarded yet. Is there something wrong with my application, or might it have been flagged or missed? I’d appreciate any reassurance or updates on whether I just need to wait longer (It’s already been a month and a half).

Hi @ptancre I was completed and passed onboarding process, but I haven’t yet received assignment project both email and slack, could you help me to resolved on this issue, thank you

As mentioned previously, please contact us via our support chanel on the app.alignerr.com this community will not handle any support request.
We appreciate your patience.