How to custom set the video frame rate?

how to custom set the video frame rate?

1 Like

Hi @rajkumarg790 ,

Within the video editor you can set the speed of the video (bottom left corner) to be played at :

The frame rate is determined by the original video you are uploading to Labelbox, once uploaded you won’t be able to change that.

Many thanks,
PT
Labelbox Support

1 Like

Hi,
My question is not about the video speed but I’m trying to clarify where are the options to set my required FPS(frames per second), It automatically sets it as 10 FPS. My video duration is 1.1 minutes that’s why are frames captured are 611, Please guide me on how to set it as my required!

image.png

Thanks
Rajkumar

1 Like

Has mentioned before, if you want to change the frame rate of a video you would need to do that before uploading to Labelbox we are not setting the frame rate or altering the video in any ways.
If you want to change the frame rate of a video you can use FFmpeg.

Here is the command to use (here 30 fps):

ffmpeg -i <input.mp4> -filter:v fps=fps=30 <output.mp4>

Many thanks,
PT
Labelbox Support

2 Likes

Hi Rajkumar, this is Jay Patel, Senior PM for Computer Vision at Labelbox. We are planning to build video pre-processing capabilities in the coming months, including changing frame rate. I’d love to learn more about your use case and needs, so I can factor that into the design. Would you be available for a video call? If so, please provide a few days and times that work for you this week. Thanks!

1 Like