How to hide flagged images in Labelbox from labelers?

Hello,
I hope you’re all doing well.

I have a specific question regarding permissions and access control in Labelbox. I’m currently working on a project where certain images are flagged due to sensitive content or personal information, and I want to restrict access to these flagged images for labelers.

Is there a way to implement a permission setting or feature that hides flagged images from labelers, ensuring they cannot view or access them during the labeling process? I’ve explored the role and project-based restrictions, but it seems users can still see everything within those defined projects and roles.

I’m particularly interested in understanding if there’s a method such as masking that can be applied to hide sensitive information within images or any other effective solution. Your insights and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hey,
There is a way to hide specific images in a given project. If you navigate to the data row tab of a project and select a group of data rows you can press Hide from Labelers. I have a screenshot attached. This would only hide images from members with the Labeler role.

Here is a link to the documents for this feature. Data Rows tab Regarding your other question, we currently don’t have a feature that would allow you to mask certain parts of an image. You can only mark images as unviewable by labelers.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Gabe

2 Likes

Hello @gunderwood. Thank you so much for your prompt reply!

1 Like