I’m trying to go through the instructionst to create a custom interface (https://github.com/Labelbox/labelbox-custom-labeling-apps/tree/master/custom-interfaces), but running into issues. A lot of the example code seems like it hasn’t been updated in 4 years! And I understand there was a (fairly) recent move away from some legacy editor? I just want to make sure I should expect these examples to work today before spending too much time trying to figure out what’s wrong with my setup. I’ll describe it below.
- I copied helloworld/index.html into a local directory all on its own.
python -m http.server 8080in that directory.
- Navigated to h t t p://127.0.0.1:8080/
- I’m re-directed to h t t ps://app.labelbox.com/development?development_url=http://127.0.0.1:8080/ which asks me to choose a project to develop against.
(Question: Are there any constraints on which project will work for this?)
- I choose a project that has Image data and a (modern, non-legacy) editor already configured.
- I end up at this other url h t t p s://editor.labelbox.com/?project=clkmuoo1502zo071k5rsegii7&iframe=true&theme=Light&h=t and it seems that I’m not using the helloworld/index.html UI. Seems like just the default editor already configured for that project.
5b. I choose a project where I chose the “Deprecated Legacy Editor”
6b. I get a sign-in dialog again.
7b. If I sign in, I just get stuck in a loop, with the same sign in dialog popping up again.
Is there something wrong about my process? Or my understanding of what should happen?
Thanks in advance!