Why do the timeline annotation labels become out of order?

Hi, when creating annotations through a defined ontology, I mark annotations on the video timeline (framewise) in a certain order: For example:

This order is also in my defined ontology and even shows up in order in the annotation editor:

When I reopen the labeling editor the order is switched up:

For my use case, I would prefer to lock in the order of annotation so that during review it’s easy to evaluate and understand overlaps. I also don’t see a straightforward way to reorder the annotations in the “Annotations” panel.

Is there any update on this?

@ptancre tagging for visibility

I don’t work with video data too much - but from my experience working with other data types I beleive that the order of the annotations will be different from the order of the tools. I believe that the order of the annotations will follow the order the label-er created them. Could be wrong, but should be easy enough to test it out in your project if this is a burden to your review process. If it’s not based on order of creation, then I wouldn’t know what decides the order for video data and we’d probably need the all-wise PT or Underwood to come to the rescue on this question.